- A gel-type moisturizing cream that hydrates and cares for trouble
- A moisturizing cream that eases skin trouble, completed a comedogenic test
- Alaska Glacier Water is rich in mineral and Aloe barbadensis leaf extract. Its high moisture content helps resolve dry inner skin to create healthy skin.
- Carefully selected ingredients including Gaultheria procumbens (Wintergreen) leaf extract, Melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, and Centella asiatica extract, which soothe and care for troubled areas.
- Niacinamide ingredient, a vitamin for hydration and health, is effective in oil-water balance. It also has a whitening effect. Use consistently to improve skin tone.
- Pleasant lemon, tea tree, and lavender fragrance.